The music below was performed by Mr J.Baker, during his entertainment of the older Sunday School children,on 13 January 1905 at Bere Regis.
At this show, Mr Baker, of Salisbury, also showed some cine films.
The tune was noted by the Alan & Henry Hammond company, in the same year,and the manuscript was stored in the Dr George Gardiner Collection of the English Folk song and Dance Society.
At the bottom of the page are the actual words.
Click image below for full size image.